- Brexit: A Story of Virtue and Corruption1 month ago by James Adam Shaw
- The Rustbelt and the Future of the Electoral College1 month ago by James Adam Shaw
- Five ways to revitalize Detroit1 month ago by James Adam Shaw
- Liberty and Lawlessness in Detroit2 months ago by James Adam Shaw
- The Tax to End all Taxes2 months ago by James Adam Shaw
For anyone with an interest in the longevity of the Electoral College system, it might be tempting to view the 2016…
The idea: Replace boxing’s current four sanctioning bodies with a single international governing body for the sport (similar to the UFC). The body – which could be known as the International World Boxing Commission – would issue one world title per division.