- The Rustbelt and the Future of the Electoral College4 days ago by James Adam Shaw
- Five ways to revitalize Detroit1 week ago by James Adam Shaw
- The Tax to End all Taxes4 weeks ago by James Adam Shaw
- The NBA’s playoff problem1 month ago by Marlon Samuels
- Liberty and Lawlessness in Detroit1 month ago by James Adam Shaw
For anyone with an interest in the longevity of the Electoral College system, it might be tempting to view the 2016…
The idea: Replace boxing’s current four sanctioning bodies with a single international governing body for the sport (similar to the UFC). The body – which could be known as the International World Boxing Commission – would issue one world title per division.